Yvonne Nwosu : I never dated Ice Prince



 Read her interview with Punch

 "Ice Prince is just my friend.
It has always been that way. It does not matter if I put up pictures. I could put up pictures of anybody. I never said anything, next minute people were saying I’m dating him.



I never said anything. I don’t have a boyfriend, he is just my friend.

  why You didn't debunk the rumours:
 Me? You think I have time for Lagos? You think I want to go out there and talk? I don’t have time. I have better things to do, I’ll not go on Twitter and say it’s a lie. Say whatever you want to say, it is my life. I don’t do that.

  Did the rumours make you feel bad?
 No, I did not feel bad. He is a good looking guy so why will I feel bad? Do they want to dash me boyfriend? I did not feel bad at all, I let everything be. Ok nah but as for me two people in bed can't be just friends ...

 


Comments

  1. two pple in bed with one looking sleepy my dear it tells a lot. and it think u love pple talking if not, u select the kind of pics u post on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both fail to understand something.. What kinda comment is that.. ... Read in her comment " No, I did not feel bad. He is a good looking guy so why will I feel bad? Do they want to dash me boyfriend? I did not feel bad at all"... Meaning if ice prince comes knocking she will certainly open.. Which means if ice prince ask am out she go gree.. abi hw far

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confirmento.maybe secret love is involve.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog