Chika ike - I will not get married again as the case maybe

        

 The Nollywood actress was recently interviewed by punchng, she talked about her marriage and how she broke many hearts as a teenager, also she noted that she might no get married again as the case maybe, read full interview after the cut...


  --> -->

Relationship?

I would not want to talk about the experience with early marriage and spousal abuse. When you get married, things happen along the line and you ask yourself if it is something you can take.

Everybody has their share of experience in marriage. I don’t like talking about it because I’m trying to get over it.

The next man You will marry?

I am not sure I am going to get married now but if I eventually do, I will just let go and allow God to guide me. But if it does not work out, happiness is all that matters. I cannot sacrifice my happiness for anybody.

Heartbreaks ?

 None. I must have broken some hearts as a teenager but nobody broke mine. At that age, I tried not to be in any relationship whatsoever. I was focused on my studies because of my parents.

But remember girl, marriage is for better for worst, we women most make a scarifies to make our marriages work....

 

Comments

  1. Well I don't mind sacrificing everything to be with her [Chika Ike]. I'm in love with her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm so much in love with Chika Ike I would do anything to be with her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog