Immigration Officer Arrested For Burning Girl With Hot Iron


 An official of the Nigeria Immigration Service, Kwara State Command, Mr. Yemi Afolayan, has been arrested for allegedly inflicting injuries on a 12-year-old girl, Favour Emmanuel.

Afolayan was also said to have allegedly tied and beaten up Emmanuel before inflicting the injuries on her neck and foot.. Favour was under the guardianship of Afolayan and his wife, who is popularly known as Iya Beji.


   -->
Emmanuel, whose mother resides in Lagos, told SOURCE in Ilorin that Afolayan had asked her to prepare a meal for the family.

She said while she was preparing the meal, Afolayan felt that it had taken a long time for it to be ready and became angry. Emmanuel said, “He asked me to prepare rice.

While I was preparing it, he became angry that it had taken a long time for me to finish cooking the rice. He grabbed me, tied me up and used the hot iron to inflict injuries on my body. It was really a very tormenting experience.”

This is really pure wickedness to human life, how can a matured and reasonable person treat a kid like this, this is really inhuman..
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog